We are committed to protecting your privacy, and take our responsibilities regarding the privacy of your information very seriously. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
This policy explains how we use any information and how we protect your privacy.
- Your information, which includes your name, address, and credit or debit card number, can be read as it travels over the Internet.
- Your information is then held in our database. Designated employees from both Reja s.r.o. and the service provider, such as the hotel, with whom you placed a booking, have access to your information in order to process your booking. We follow strict procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access and use of your information.
What information do we collect & how do we use it?
- When booking:
- We require certain information to allow us to process your booking and notify you of the booking confirmation. When you book, we need to know your name and the name of other guests address information and email address. We may need to know your credit or debit card number and expiry date if the operator needs to collect a deposit (as stated in the reservation confirmation)
- We ask for your telephone number so that both, the service provider and ourselves, can contact you if there is a question concerning your reservation.
- Special offers:
- With respect to your privacy we present the option of special offers to opt out of these types of communications.
- Surveys & contests:
- Participation in these surveys or competitions is voluntary and you have the choice whether or not to disclose this information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes.
We may use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our site to better meet the needs of our customers.
- We may share aggregate statistics about our service providers' customers, traffic patterns, and reservations with their suppliers and partners, but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information.
- We never disclose information about our customers to any other person or organisation without their consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or they are legally required to do so.
- Any external links from our web site are provided for convenience and purely informational purposes. While we try to find sites that are of value to you, neither our partners nor ourselves are not responsible for any content, political views or endorsements that may be found in any of our external links. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Reja s.r.o. Ltd endeavours to carry out checks on all partner sites to make sure that they too comply with industry standard privacy policies. Please note that no personal information will be transmitted in any way to any other sites.
- n using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by both Reja s.r.o. and the operator with whom you have booked in the ways described above.
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or
by writing to us at: Reja s.r.o., Mrštikova 6, CZ-747 07 Opava, Czech Republic.